Hasbro Transformers Voyager Class Protectobot Hot Spot
Here's a good one. Protectobot Hot Spot comes one per case, with 2 slots being a G2-inspired Megatron, which is the one you're likely to see sitting. Hot Spot goes first, and with good cause as he hasn't had a "normal" toy in years. Sure, we had a Legends-scale "Hot Zone," plus a Titanium Series toy, but this one is a real full-size plastic Autobot warrior that comes in bright blue and has a really good new head. Heck, it's so good you might want to swipe it for other toys like BotCon Spark (or Pyro, whatever.)
- Launch the missile and set it aside for now.
- Rotate each of the panels on his forearms around.
- on the inside of each shoulder armor panel, fold out the pieces that form the side windows.
- Rotate the shoulder armor so it covers the front of each shoulder.
- Straighten each arm out.
- Straighten out the panel that forms the back section.
- Swing the head back and lock it in place.
- Swing each arm back and connect the two shoulder armor pieces together.
- Press the panels that form the side windows against the sides of the vehice in the front.
- Swing the arms up and rotate the missile launcher cannon around.